Industrial Engineering is accredited A based on the Decree of National Accreditation Board for Higher Education, Department of Education, Republic of Indonesia No. 006/BAN-PT/Ak-XII/S1/IV/2009 dated April 30th, 2009.
The curriculum of this study program is designed with the total of 145 credits for 4 years/8 semesters. For students who can maintain their GPA above 3.00 at the end of each semester, the faculty provides them Acceleration Program in which they can undertake their study in 3.5 years/7 semesters.
Become excellent Industrial Engineering undergraduate program that produces competent experts in managing ICT industry and contribute to society by developing Indonesia smart community.
Provide educational and research activities, community service, and ICT industry through empowerment of human resources optimally and synergistically with other parties to guarantee the development and improvement of the study program’s quality, accountability, function and role.
Provide graduates who:
- Comprehend fundamental knowledge and skills of industrial engineering to find, comprehend, explain, and formulate solution to problems related to industry;
- Have capability to apply industrial knowledge and skill productively in doing activities and services to society related to ICT righteously;
- Present good behavior when working as industrial experts both in communication and information field, and in social life;
- Have capability to actively participate the development of science and technology concerning industrial engineering and ICT.
– See more at: http://tes.telkomuniversity.ac.id/index.php/s1-teknik-industri#sthash.ZHZqy3a5.dpuf